Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 928 Function at the Junction 2014, Jul 3 to 6

928 Function at the Junction 2014, Jul 3 to 6 24 Mar 2014 12:46 #16952

• Feather
  • Senior Forum Member
Duplicate. Please delete for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

928 Function at the Junction 2014, Jul 3 to 6 24 Mar 2014 12:51 #16953

• Feather
  • Senior Forum Member
The Second Annual 928 Function at the Junction is going to be held in Grand Junction, CO over the July 4th holiday starting thursday July 3rd at 1:00 pm and continuing through Sunday morning the 6th.

The profile of this event is very similar to the first Function we did and will include an auto museum tour, a cruise to the Arches National Park near Moab, Utah, a Fire Works display, and the Independence Two car show for the local rod and customs and featuring the 928, on Saturday, as we did last year. The proceeds from the Car Show will go to the Mesa County Pro Bono project which provides free legal services for the indigent.

All 928 enthusiasts are invited.

The host Hotel is the Clarion Inn at the intersection of Horizon Drive and I70, at Exit 31, on the North side of town. The Hotel rate is $79 for double occupancy, and includes free hot breakfast. Their Number for reservations is 970-243-6790. Use the phrase "Porsche 928" in your call for a reservation.

I will be finalizing the events and segment costs shortly and will post a registration form when I have it worked up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: mm928
Time to create page: 2.008 seconds