Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Concours d' Elegance In The Park 2013 Nashville

Concours d' Elegance In The Park 2013 Nashville 28 May 2013 08:28 #14896

• PCA0891
  • Junior Forum Member
This PCA Musik-Stadt (MSK) Concours Event

June 15th 2013

This event is designed to recognize the best maintained Porsche's and participation points will be applied toward the Enthusiast of the Year Award.

Cars will be evaluated based on general criteria established by the PCA and published in the Parade Competition Rules (PCR) for the exterior, interior and storage compartment.

MSK Concours' judging is based on the assumption that the Porsche to be judged should be in the same state of fit, finish and repair as the day it left the factory. The best maintained cars will be those who's owners have repaired ,replaced and or touched up items and area's that have deteriorated from new condition.

This is a light Concours' competition, No touching of the car will be done. All judging will be based on visual inspection.

I would like to invite all 928 owners to attend. I know there will be a number of local 928's in attendance. There are plenty of things to do in Nashville so plan to come for a beautiful weekend. A list of things to do while in town can be found on our website. Or feel free to contact me for other options.

So why don't you shine your shark up and take the drive to Nashville Tn Saturday the 15th of June 2013. It would be great to see a bunch of beautiful Sharks show for this event. I think one of us should take home the Prize.

For more information and Registration Please visit our sit at.

www.musikstadtpca.org

Best Wishes and Hope to see you at this Event
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Concours d' Elegance In The Park 2013 Nashville 02 Jun 2013 18:56 #14955

• mm928
Thanks for post Robert, I hope you win!
1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Dark Grey w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds