Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buckeye Landsharks Sponsor Porsche Marque at the 2013 Classic Auto Show Dublin, Ohio

Buckeye Landsharks Sponsor Porsche Marque at the 2013 Classic Auto Show Dublin, Ohio 25 May 2013 06:48 #14869

• xbuccicone
  • New Forum Member
I am a member of the Central Ohio's 928 Buckeye Landsharks Club in charge of car shows covering events in Central Ohio. As a member of 928OC, I wanted to inform the Owners Club members of our sponsorship of the Porsche Marque at the 2013 Classic Auto Show and Cruise-in July 11-13 in Dublin, OH. Since I am on the show committee representing the Porsche cars for the first time this year, I decided to raise money for sponsorship of the Porsche Marque from my fellow sharks. We raised a total of $1000 to go to sponsorship and donation to the the Arthritis Foundation.

I wanted the word to go out to our fellow 928 Owners Club Members that they are all invited to participate in any of the events of this show. This is a premier event of the car show season in Central Ohio and tri-state region benefiting the Arthritis Foundation. I would like to see members from our sister clubs and 928 Owners Club come over to the Columbus area and join us for this premier event. Registration & information for any of the three day events can be found here:

http://www.928buckeyelandsharks.com/home/car-shows

Mike........
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Buckeye Landsharks Sponsor Porsche Marque at the 2013 Classic Auto Show Dublin, Ohio 25 May 2013 16:39 #14873

• mm928
Thanks for the Post and invite Mike, most of us do not need too much of a reason to go to a car show, especially if it is for a good cause. I hope those in your area can attend!
1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Dark Grey w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.959 seconds