Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Porsche interior fabric, leather,vinyl

Porsche interior fabric, leather,vinyl 06 Nov 2009 08:40 #27

• vze2jshn
  • Junior Forum Member
I recently was able to source hard to find NOS interior fabric (Pascha check) and correct vinyl for my '78 928 through Putt Georgi at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Thought I would pass this along to anyone restoring their interiors.

Regards,
Greg Heinrichs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Porsche interior fabric, leather,vinyl 07 Apr 2010 23:25 #176

• Richter12x2
Good information! I'm installing a new pod and dash cover that I picked up from Rob Budd at classic9leathershop.com, but was looking for some vinyl to match so I can wrap the rest of the pieces to match (changing colors from blue to tan "Champagne" which looks like no Champagne I'VE ever seen :D ). I contacted Robb, who has it for something like $35 a yard. As I'm a cheapskate I drove all over Dallas looking for a color to match to see if I could find it cheaper, and eventually found one, but the auto upholsterer wanted $30 a yard retail.

When I got home though, I remembered the vinyl line (Nuance) and the color (Chamois) and ordered it through autocarpets.com for $15 /yard. The color's not 100% perfect, but maybe 98%, which could just be the difference in dye lots. It's close enough that you can't tell unless you're LOOKING for it to be wrong though, in my opinion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds