Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time to finally move on

Time to finally move on 16 Jan 2019 14:15 #20729

• mm928
Hey everyone, have not been here much this past year. I retired and moved and now am settled in our new home. I am selling the Shark to make way for a Cayman this summer - so if you are interested please check the classified forum for details.

I have gone back and forth about selling, but after I moved, I just do not have the space to keep it properly, so I want someone else to enjoy it. I will still come to SITM and Frenzy when I can just to see my friends from time to time. I have enjoyed really all the time I have owned this car, and much of that is because of the great guys and gals I have met, and been helped by. I hope I have been helpful from time to time as well. To any prospective owners - this was an extremely enjoyable and rewarding experience, even when it does not start... LOL I encourage 928 support and ownership if you can swing it.

Current Administrator - you should take me off as moderator at your convenience - no rush as I may be able to help out at least until I sell it.

Thanks and regards to all my 928 friends!
1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Dark Grey w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds